My husband and I are getting a divorce. I don’t think there is any fixing it at this point. Basically I’m tired of all of the cheating and he says that he doesn’t want to be married and the love isn’t there. Just a lot of immaturity on his part, It’s really just sad because now we have to put 3 kids through this. I’m not going to post anything else about this on here because I want to keep this blog as something to look back on filled with positive things and the ups and downs of motherhood. I’ll save all of my depressing thoughts for my other blog. All of the prayers and positive thoughts are needed. Thanks
Yesterday me and the girls went to seaworld and had a blast! We ate some pretty good food, got ice cream, and they have the BEST cotton candy. They got wet and played in the play area, and we saw the sea lions and sharks. I love watching them play and have fun. It made me feel bad that we haven’t gone to seaworld more even though we have year passes.
Growing a baby and taking care of 2 toddlers is exhausting. Going anywhere with the 2 of them by myself can sometimes feel like a real chore and I avoid it more than I should. Seeing them have so much fun yesterday made me feel bad that I don’t suck it up and take them out more. The whole morning calli has been talking about seaworld yesterday and I realized that I’ve been slacking on my mommying!
For the rest of the summer I’m going to make an effort to take them somewhere every week. The park, the beach, the zoo, seaworld, the lake, there’s so many cool places in San Diego that I’ve decided we are going to spend the rest of the summer exploring them! Even if it’s just the 3 of us :)
Anybody in San Diego is welcome to join us! I think on Friday we are going to go to seaworld and watch the fireworks :)
I’m participating in the Pay it Forward initiative: the first five people who comment on this status with “I’m in” will receive a surprise from me at some point during this calendar year-anything from a book, a ticket, something home-grown, homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. These five people must make the same offer on their tumblr feed. Once my first five have commented, “I’m in,” I will forward you this message to put as your status. We hope to form a web connection of kindness. Let’s do more nice and loving things in the second half of 2014, without any reason other than to make each other smile and to show that we think of each other. Here’s to a more enjoyable, more friendly, and love-filled second half of the year. :)
How worse were they talking about?
mamaamoon said: When you find this in your ask, share 5 facts about yourself and then pass it on to your ten favorite followers
1. I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, 1 half brother, 1 half sister, and 1 step sister. Yeah there’s a gang of us lol.
2. I would consider myself as responsible. Almost too responsible. I’m always “the adult” of the group.
3. I’m kind of hoping for another girl just because I think it would be easier since I already have 2. But I’m kinda hoping for a boy so I can dread his hair 😳. I know both are silly reasons and I’ll be happy either way.
4. I can count the number of guys I’ve kissed on 1 hand.
5. I’m a horrible cook :( I wish I was better but I don’t have the time to practice. Plus I don’t like cleaning the kitchen
I have no problem with it.
Reading articles about breastfeeding mothers given a hard time about nursing in public just makes me want to “whip it out” even more! People’s judgements and rude comments just make me so mad, especially when it comes from other mothers!
- bring a bottle
-use a cover
- go in the bathroom
- that’s so offensive I breastfed both my girls for over a year and will happily do the same with this baby. I breastfed in public without a problem except for 1 incident at Disneyland where I could hear the table over making rude statements about me.
I always breastfed my daughters discreetly, cover or no cover. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a mom just “whip it out” to feed her baby. People need to get over it. Or put a blanket over their head.